Brewer Fanatic

2017-04-11: Brewers (Peralta) at Blue Jays (Happ) 6:07 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-3]

hawing
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who has the most career HRs among players who ever played for the Blue Jays at all?

2 guesses. Joe Carter or Vlad the Impaler.

Well there goes a Montreal player thinking of. I see I'm wrong on Carter. He's not 1st but hard to believe Adam Lind is #9.

Who has the most career HRs among players who ever played for the Blue Jays at all?

Well there goes a Montreal player thinking of. I see I'm wrong on Carter. He's not 1st but hard to believe Adam Lind is #9.

It is Frank Thomas

It is Frank Thomas

Not what I seen. Oh, you meant overall not just for the team itself

Man I never knew Frank Thomas played for Toronto

How is that a smart play? He could've easily got the out at second.

He could have easily thrown the ball away, too. His momentum was taking him in, it would have been really close to stop, spin and throw to 2nd. Glad he just got the out.

He could have easily thrown the ball away, too. His momentum was taking him in, it would have been really close to stop, spin and throw to 2nd. Glad he just got the out.

Along with all that it looked like to do that it would have been right in the baseline so he would have had to throw over the runner. Which is never a reliable throw to make. Not to mention not sure where Arcia was. He might have needed to hit Arcia on the run

Along with all that it looked like to do that it would have been right in the baseline so he would have had to throw over the runner. Which is never a reliable throw to make. Not to mention not sure where Arcia was. He might have needed to hit Arcia on the run

Maybe. I guess I would expect him to at least look at second. But I will cut him some slack as the ball did have some spin on it so had to focus on fielding it cleanly.

Seeing Wily's pitch count at 92 through 5, doubtful he goes through a full 6th inning may even be PH this half of the inning. That will be 2 QS in 8games. Nobody pitching the 7th inning yet. Going to wear out the bullpen early and often this season needing at least 9outs to get through the games.

Oh yeah this is AL game :rolleyes

Wily has good confidence to start this season. I'm sure he wishes he had a couple pitches back tonight but overall he's throwing the ball well.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived