Brewer Fanatic

2017-04-08: Cubs (Hendricks) at Brewers (Milone) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 11-6]

hawing
Never liked the soft tossers like Hendricks who get a pitch or two every AB where a ball gets called strike because they're master nibblers. Maddux was like that. I know we have Davies... not sure how I feel about that.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, actually you didn't. Offered absolutely no points of substance. Still on that trend, I see. I simply asked a question about how a player is affected by such an injury as far as performance. You immediately became condescending, and now followed it up with some bizarre comments about your private jet and us not knowing if you have a million dollsrs. K. Don't care.

Also, please don't try to tell me what to do. Why are you constantly trying to play Mr. Internet Tough Guy with everyone ans then wondering why you're coincidently at the center of most conflicts here? Just drop it for once, man.

Telling that that getting hit in the nose can jack up your vision isn't giving you an answer to why he might have trouble hitting? The private jet comment was a joke, to the bet of a million dollars comment, as was the punch in the nose comment. Why do you play the poor me every time someone says something to you? You think you can say whatever you want but if I say anything, even jokingly, you get all wadded up about it.

Why can't you drop it? You never had to respond to a single word. Yet here you are. Pooooor me every time.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Telling that that getting hit in the nose can jack up your vision isn't giving you an answer to why he might have trouble hitting?

You didn't say that. I did.

I'm not wadded up about it. It's whatever, but not everyone shares your opinions. My disagreement over how Broxton is managed and the OF in general has a lot more to do with the second half of last year than the first 6 games of this one.

This is an in-game thread. 95% of the comments are throw-away comments due to a reaction of the game. I've never understood why posters feel the need to "e-police" an in-game thread. There's a difference between disagreeing and just being a jerk.

Why can't you drop it? You never had to respond to a single word. Yet here you are. Pooooor me every time.

Just couldn't resist, could ya...had to back and edit and add that.

Not looking for your sympathy, it's not 'poor me,' and I'm more than willing to drop it, this is pretty silly, I just refuse to be talked down to like a child without responding to it. Thats it.

Just couldn't resist, could ya...had to back and edit and add that.

Not looking for your sympathy, it's not 'poor me,' and I'm more than willing to drop it, this is pretty silly, I just refuse to be talked down to like a child without responding to it. Thats it.

Yeah. Sure looks like you're dropping it. ;)

And you're right, I couldn't resist after your condescend comments towards me, just like I guess you can't resist either. Play on playa.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I'm glad Strop isn't on our team. That hat is obnoxious.

Bloops all over the place tonight.

Feels like the Cubs have two guys on base every time I flip back from watching hockey.

Suter just isn't very good. It's cool to see a guy like this get his shot but wouldn't belong on a contending team.

Archived