Brewer Fanatic

2017-04-08: Cubs (Hendricks) at Brewers (Milone) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 11-6]

hawing

Why not? You have no idea who I am. Just love calling you out on the silliness.

What silliness? You love "calling me out". I love calling you out that you don't have a million dollars to throw down on a bet. See, two of us can play your petty message board nonsense.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glad Kirk was on base for that blast!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

It's just too silly man. You can't think of why a fracture nose, that came with a lot of swelling might affect you being able to hit a baseball? Your hatred for Kirk blinds you to the silliness.

As long as it's not affecting your vision, then no, I can't. It was called a slight nasal fracture. Can you answer the actual question, or no?

You're embellishing more than a little bit. No one has ever said he should play 162 games. He should not, however, be starting half of them.

I will bet you a million dollars that he will not start half of the games this season. No who's embellishing.

And Kirk to the rescue!

Wouldn't have been as impressive looking with Broxton.

Because he would have caught it standing up. :laughing

You don't jerk around a young pitcher by bringing him up for 2 or 3 starts on erratic rest unless you think he is just a filler guy. Bringing up Lopez makes a no sense.

Like I said before, I'd rather have him in over Garza anyway, but hopefully they can revisit that after the deadline.

I say let milone go 150 (that should get him through the 6th and give us a shot to save the pen), cut him tomorrow with a thanks for playing, and lets get someone up here with a chance to help this team. It is just painful watching him pitch.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

You have to do what's best for the team. No reason to bring up the young guys this early in the season. Let them get comfortable in the minors and when they are confident in their stuff you bring them up mid season.

Boy Villar could star in a Southwest "Wanna Get Away" ad given the D he's shown to start the season. Hope the growing pains go away soon!

Had a nice turn on the DP earlier. Can't be too mad at him for this one. Had no choice but to rush it and might not have had him anyway. Not sure anyone else makes the play either.

It's just too silly man. You can't think of why a fracture nose, that came with a lot of swelling might affect you being able to hit a baseball? Your hatred for Kirk blinds you to the silliness.

As long as it's not affecting your vision, then no, I can't. It was called a slight nasal fracture. Can you answer the actual question, or no?

I did. Don't be a, well you, because you don't like the answer. His face was still all jacked up yesterday if you had seen him. That can do a lot to your vision. Maybe someone needs to knock you in the nose and then throw you BP so you can get the full picture? I'll fly over on my private jet to do it. Either way, carry on man and just stop being silly when it comes to a players playing time. Or don't. I guess..

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I did. Don't be a, well you, because you don't like the answer. His face was still all jacked up yesterday if you had seen him. That can do a lot to your vision. Maybe someone needs to knock you in the nose and then throw you BP so you can get the full picture? I'll fly over on my private jet to do it. Either way, carry on man and just stop being silly when it comes to a players playing time. Or don't. I guess..

No, actually you didn't. Offered absolutely no points of substance. Still on that trend, I see. I simply asked a question about how a player is affected by such an injury as far as performance. You immediately became condescending, and now followed it up with some bizarre comments about your private jet and us not knowing if you have a million dollsrs. K. Don't care.

Also, please don't try to tell me what to do. Why are you constantly trying to play Mr. Internet Tough Guy with everyone and then wondering why you're coincidently at the center of most conflicts here? Why not just drop it for once, man?

Archived