Brewer Fanatic

2017-04-07 Cubs (Anderson) at Brewers (Nelson) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 2-1, 11 innings, on walkoff WP]

owbc
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish Thames could play CF/RF so we could have them both in the lineup everyday.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I wish Thames could play CF/RF so we could have them both in the lineup everyday.

Would think they could just put Thames in left and Braun in right, but not sure they want Braun moving around at this point.

Both Aguilar's hits were opposite field, and his out as well. Shaw i believe had 2 outs to 3rd on the shift. Meanwhile, Arcia, Perez Santana and Villar pulling hard on their swings. Villar is mixed not as much.

Lets hope Aguilar's approach starts rubbing of.

I am really loving this Jesus guy.

Yes indeed there is a lot to like about Jesus

How crazy would it be if he turned out to be the team's saviour?

[sarcasm]Religion woahs solvvd?[/sarcasm]

First game I've been able to watch on TV this season & not sure how I feel about this new camera angle.

Really? I am legitimately curious what you don't like about it?

In my opinion, it is not only infinitely better, but has been way overdue. The viewer can now actually judge pitch movement and location. It is a completely different (positive) viewing experience for me.

I'm getting used to it but it seems like pitcher ends up blocking the view of the plate for portions of time depending on their stature/delivery/follow through. At least when the angle was slightly askew the view of the plate was uninterrupted.

Archived