Brewer Fanatic

2017-04-07 Cubs (Anderson) at Brewers (Nelson) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 2-1, 11 innings, on walkoff WP]

owbc
Community Moderator
First game I've been able to watch on TV this season & not sure how I feel about this new camera angle.

Really? I am legitimately curious what you don't like about it?

In my opinion, it is not only infinitely better, but has been way overdue. The viewer can now actually judge pitch movement and location. It is a completely different (positive) viewing experience for me.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ugly at bat by Santana. Meanwhile Ryan Cordell went 2 for 4 with a HR. Just sayin'.....

Domingo Santana is a 24 year old with 19 HRs and a .236/.331/.419/.750 batting line in 432 MLB at bats.

Ryan Cordell is a 25 year old, who as a 24 year old last year hit 19 HRs with a .264/.319/.484/.803 batting line in 405 AA at bats.

Just sayin'... ;)

You guys are right. Brian is good. I didn't want to shoot myself at all when he was talking about Andersons pitching 3 of the last 4 games or how Brett Anderson went to the same high school as he did for one year.

We got it. You don't like Brian Anderson. Can we get back to baseball now?

You are kinda being like what you hate Anderson for so much.

I have a feeling that a big inning is coming for the Cubs.

I don't know why he didn't just PH for Nelson and try to push a run across. He's thrown 81 pitches and it's his first start. At best he gets through one more inning and he'll be on a short leash already this inning. So he has him go up there and do...I don't even know what he was doing, just to try to maybe squeeze 3 more outs of him at best. Is it really worth it, Craig?

Archived