Brewer Fanatic

2017-04-07 Cubs (Anderson) at Brewers (Nelson) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 2-1, 11 innings, on walkoff WP]

owbc

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hate games vs. the Cubs at MP.. It's bad enough essentially playing a road game at home, but filling up the park full of insufferable Cubs fans makes it worse.

Welp, here we go. If we are going to win any games this series, tonight is probably our best shot.

Does the camera seem like it's tilted one direction or the other? Seems like the field is sloped toward the Cubs' dugout because of the tilt on the camera. Maybe I'm on drugs.

Seems to be corrected now.

You guys are right. Brian is good. I didn't want to shoot myself at all when he was talking about Andersons pitching 3 of the last 4 games or how Brett Anderson went to the same high school as he did for one year.

You guys are right. Brian is good. I didn't want to shoot myself at all when he was talking about Andersons pitching 3 of the last 4 games or how Brett Anderson went to the same high school as he did for one year.

You watch far too many baseball games to be that annoyed when baseball commentators fill the dead air with pointless stories and random trivia.

I see this is going to be the new season-long thing. Every time BA or Bill says something stupid we need to know that these guys stink. I watched three games today while doing work at home; I was shocked to find out in each game there were periods where the announcers told stupid anecdotes or made pointless observations while their was downtime in the game.

Relative to Bryant's first at bat, I watched an interesting hitting video recently stating that he swings up too much, too often and that will lead to too many fly balls and pop ups. They were saying he'd be even better if he swung slightly up matching the plane of the pitch.

Anyways, thought it was interesting and it was on display in the last at-bat of his

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

Archived