Brewer Fanatic

Any Brewerfan.net Ticket Offers This Year? Love those and usually try and bring a group

Feel free to give me a call and I can help you set up a group outing if you would like. Unfortunately, we do not offer the ticket links anymore, but we still have savings on groups of 25+. My number is 414-902-4523 or jake.mentch@brewers.com. Hope we will see you out here!

Just curious but why don't you/they offer it anymore?

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• 2 weeks later...
the corporate deals are nice but still tickets on stubhub are going to be cheaper on most nights than even the corporate discount tickets. for example next sunday i was looking for tickets and terrace reserved was 13.50 with the discount, but i still scored tickets for 8.50 on stubhub.

I personally hate giving Stub Hub the fee money they take on each ticket. Drives me nuts.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I personally hate giving Stub Hub the fee money they take on each ticket. Drives me nuts.

i hear you, its a great business model for only stubhub, since they get about 20% from the seller and the buyer for doing nothing. you do have to pay convenience fees if you buy tickets on the brewers website though. if in the end you save money by buying tickets from them, i have no issue with it.

Archived