Brewer Fanatic

2017-04-06: Rockies (Senzatela) at Brewers (Anderson) 12:40 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1]

hawing
So it Looks to be the curse of the 1st time Pitcher vs Milwaukee. 5IP 0ER. 2hits off the guy and no response with the bats after Broxton was hit in 2nd. Sigh

They had a lot of good at bats and balls hit well. Box score doesn't tell it all.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rockies announcers are so much better than ours.

I've been watching whole game, why do you think that? BA and Rock are pretty good. Escpecially BA

No stupid banter back and forth. Fairly even keeled call. Mainly the first thing though. I'd rather hear dead air than Brian and Bill's stupid conversations to fill air time.

I'm not a huge fan of Brian and especially Bill but those Rockies announcers were pretty awful.

Rock has really grown on me over the years, but I think he has really gotten batter. When he started, I almost couldn't listen...
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Counsell said Broxton is not seriously injured, won't be placed on the DL and may even return to play tomorrow. Broxton said he believes the C-flap saved his eye and maybe even his life.

Those are going to start getting really popular.

Counsell said Broxton is not seriously injured, won't be placed on the DL and may even return to play tomorrow. Broxton said he believes the C-flap saved his eye and maybe even his life.

Those are going to start getting really popular.

You don't think about it much, but it wouldn't take much for a baseball to kill a man. A 90+ MPH fastball in the wrong spot on the head or face, or in the chest, that's all it would take. Liners come back at the pitcher or infielders much harder than 90+ at times. It's remarkable to me that only one MLB player has been killed on the field in history, but it's happened much more in amateur and foreign baseball. Sad.

Archived