Brewer Fanatic

2017-04-06: Rockies (Senzatela) at Brewers (Anderson) 12:40 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1]

hawing
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate these non-tv games. I work from home most days so it's great to be able to throw on a game in the background while I am working. End of complaining.... go Brewers!

http://www.mlbstream.me/baseball/465283/4/milwaukee-brewers-vs-colorado-rockies-live-stream-online.html

That link above has been working for me great at school.

Is this a beginning of the year freebie or is this something that would be available all year long or is it a Rockies thing?

Looks like an illegal stream

I love how all the people you would expect nothing out of are carrying this offense(Thames, Shaw, Aguilar, Catchers). Of course that means we are probably going to be shot back down to earth here quick for some of them.

Shoot. That would've been great for Perez to come through there to hopefully save on this pen. We need to win this one in the 9th.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Rockies announcers are so much better than ours.

I've been watching whole game, why do you think that? BA and Rock are pretty good. Escpecially BA

No stupid banter back and forth. Fairly even keeled call. Mainly the first thing though. I'd rather hear dead air than Brian and Bill's stupid conversations to fill air time.

I've been watching whole game, why do you think that? BA and Rock are pretty good. Escpecially BA

No stupid banter back and forth. Fairly even keeled call. Mainly the first thing though. I'd rather hear dead air than Brian and Bill's stupid conversations to fill air time.

http://harristwp.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/get-off-my-lawn.jpg

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Guess it's personal taste, I like that stuff.

Not sure if anyone was listening to the Brewers radio broadcast. But that last out call by Uecker was brutal...."Get up! Get up! Its.....off the wall......and caught." Huh??

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

So it Looks to be the curse of the 1st time Pitcher vs Milwaukee. 5IP 0ER. 2hits off the guy and no response with the bats after Broxton was hit in 2nd. Sigh

I remember when Matt Wise hit a guy in the head and he was never the same again.

This kid, obviously, has no soul, lol.

Archived