Brewer Fanatic

2017-04-06: Rockies (Senzatela) at Brewers (Anderson) 12:40 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1]

hawing

Well this is the at bat of the game coming up here. 1st and 2nd with two outs and if Mark Reynolds drives in more runs, I just don't know what to think.

And Anderson got him. If he gets another scoreless inning in the 5th, he will have done his job today since he normally does not pitch later that the 5th.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate these non-tv games. I work from home most days so it's great to be able to throw on a game in the background while I am working. End of complaining.... go Brewers!

http://www.mlbstream.me/baseball/465283/4/milwaukee-brewers-vs-colorado-rockies-live-stream-online.html

That link above has been working for me great at school.

That feed is pretty dang clear. I'm impressed.

I know so far its easy to look and say well this was expected against a guy making his debut since we usually stink in this situation but there has been some really nice at bats today and so far, we just have not been rewarded.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

What's the record for consecutive strikeouts to start a season? Captain Kirk is still perfect there. I don't know why any pitcher would ever throw him anything but high fastballs.

He swung through a low strike for strikeout 2 today. I know I've seen him swinging at low stuff quite a bit so far. I don't think he has a preference when it comes to swinging through strikes.

You have to wonder if Kirk refuses to adapt his swing to more contact or if he just is crap at pitch selection. When the guy makes contact, he hits in hard and does alright. It's the rest that is frustrating with him.

What's the record for consecutive strikeouts to start a season? Captain Kirk is still perfect there. I don't know why any pitcher would ever throw him anything but high fastballs.

He swung through a low strike for strikeout 2 today. I know I've seen him swinging at low stuff quite a bit so far. I don't think he has a preference when it comes to swinging through strikes.

Yeah, I was more just making a generalization rather than referring to that particular AB, but if memory serves me correctly he can never hit, or lay off, a high fastball.

Really nice running catch by Thames in left center.

Wow, what a relay throw by Perez on that one....

:laughing it happens to the best of them. Try to go to fast and all of a sudden its a dud.

Never seen a rookie, making his first start, get such generous corner on the plate. Embarrassing for this umpire. Actually nothing will happen to him. The same lousy umpired will continue to work games.

Come on offense, get it together. Anderson is tossing a good ball game here.

THERE HE IS!!!!!! CAPTAIN KIRK TO THE RESCUE!!!!

Well at least that little snot nosed kid won't be getting his first W against the Brewers today.

I think we are going to be pleased with our catchers this season. Bandy has been stung a bit but he's had a great approach so far.

I hate these non-tv games. I work from home most days so it's great to be able to throw on a game in the background while I am working. End of complaining.... go Brewers!

http://www.mlbstream.me/baseball/465283/4/milwaukee-brewers-vs-colorado-rockies-live-stream-online.html

That link above has been working for me great at school.

Is this a beginning of the year freebie or is this something that would be available all year long or is it a Rockies thing?

Archived