Brewer Fanatic

2017-04-06: Rockies (Senzatela) at Brewers (Anderson) 12:40 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1]

hawing

Hey, after this we won't see the Rockies in Miller Park again until at least April 2018. ;)

Rockies starters:

CF Charlie Blackmon (L)

2B DJ LeMahieu ®

RF Carlos Gonzales (L)

3B Nolan Arenado ®

SS Trevor Story ®

LF Gerardo Parra (L)

1B Mark Reynolds ®

C Dustin Garneau ®

RHP Antonio Senzatela ®

Brewers starters:

2B Jonathan Villar (S)

LF Eric Thames (L)

1B Jesus Aguilar ®

3B Travis Shaw (L)

RF Domingo Santana ®

SS Hernan Perez ®

CF Keon Broxton ®

C Jett Bandy ®

RHP Chase Anderson ®

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting lineup for the crew today. I like that they are not putting Broxton up the lineup which will hopefully take some pressure off and he can get rolling.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Great game yesterday. I only saw a few innings but Wily looked tremendous out there, and the offense once again scored 5 or more runs.

With any kind of pitching and defense, this team could be fun to watch.

Appear committed with Villar at second base by electing to give Perez the start at SS. Thought they might be flip flopped when Arcia was on the bench.

Nah, they gotta leave Villar be if they're going to try to make the 2B thing work with him. I don't see him playing much SS or 3B outside of an occasional double switch or emergency.

Should be fun to see Antonio Senzatela's first start. Hopefully Anderson will pitch like he did against the Sox this past weekend.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I hate these non-tv games. I work from home most days so it's great to be able to throw on a game in the background while I am working. End of complaining.... go Brewers!

http://www.mlbstream.me/baseball/465283/4/milwaukee-brewers-vs-colorado-rockies-live-stream-online.html

That link above has been working for me great at school.

Well that's a big early opportunity squandered quickly.

Had a good approach, hit it well, but just on top of it and directly at someone. But yes, it stinks to not at least get a run. Making him throw 20 pitches was good, hopefully they can do that a few more times, and score.

Another nice inning from Anderson. Maybe it is the way they are tracking pitchers with the gun but Anderson seems to be throwing harder.

Let's at least get one guy on base this inning and clear that pitcher.

I hate these non-tv games. I work from home most days so it's great to be able to throw on a game in the background while I am working. End of complaining.... go Brewers!

http://www.mlbstream.me/baseball/465283/4/milwaukee-brewers-vs-colorado-rockies-live-stream-online.html

Tune in just in time to see Keon take it off the face. :(

You knew me as Myday2001.

Just think how bad that would've been if he did not have the extending face mask? Wow.

Tune in just in time to see Keon take it off the face. :(

Oh no...how bad does it look? Like Rymer Liriano last year bad?

He was smiling walking off the field. So that's a good sign.

Boy, both Perez and Bandy have stung it today but right at the right fielder. Good approaches though.

Okay, I am completely sick of Mark Reynolds. Time to get that guy out of town.

Remember when we gave Mark Reynolds 430 PAs and he hit .196. and an OPS below .700
IN MILLER PARK
? Ugh :angry

Well there is another one of those low pitches that are not supposed to be called this season. I don't blame Shaw for not swinging. Hate just about every umpire the MLB has.

And now, Anderson getting pinched. Typical.

Well there is another one of those low pitches that are not supposed to be called this season. I don't blame Shaw for not swinging. Hate just about every umpire the MLB has.

And now, Anderson getting pinched. Typical.

Was just coming to post that. It seems like early on the Crew has been getting that low strike called against them more than for them. I am sure it will even out, but it is annoying to see time and time again for the first 4 games.

Archived