Brewer Fanatic

2017-04-04: Rockies (Anderson) at Brewers (Davies) 6:40 CDT [Brewers lose, 6-5]

adambr2
Braun with another nice defensive play. Please never leave. We don't have many good players let alone great ones.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

April is the least predictive month of the season. Yeah the team is showing some warts but it is hard to really make any concrete judgments from games this early. The pitching was never going to be good. We were always going to K a lot but maybe not this much. Villar's defense is a concern but that is why you build his value and trade him rather than extend him. Bullpens always take a bit to sort themselves out.

I'm encouraged by Shaw for sure.

At the game yesterday kids were booing Braun, I don't get it. He's the best player on the team, one of the all-time franchise greats and he honestly didn't do anything that anyone else doesn't do. This has happened at multiple games I went to last year too.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Perez came in for Aguilar for the Marinez pitching change.

Pina just pinch hit for the pitcher in front of Bandy.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

At the game yesterday kids were booing Braun, I don't get it. He's the best player on the team, one of the all-time franchise greats and he honestly didn't do anything that anyone else doesn't do. This has happened at multiple games I went to last year too.

Probably the same kids who are woo'ing. Idiots.

Pretty sure it was in the 5th inning that they did the double switch. They wanted the RP to get 2 innings since the starter left so early both games and I'm guessing Millone is going to start a game to bridge to Garza coming off of the DL.

Pretty sure it was in the 5th inning that they did the double switch. They wanted the RP to get 2 innings since the starter left so early both games and I'm guessing Millone is going to start a game to bridge to Garza coming off of the DL.

Yes, Davies was pulled in the top of the 5th and they did the switch then.

I'm amazed that righties don't just tee off on Suter.

It might actually be to his benefit that he throws 85-87. Hitters are used to seeing 92-95 so when you take 7-10 mph off of that, it's tough to adjust. That's why he's best suited for relief.

Curious that in all this carnage, Jungmann hasnt pitched yet this series?

Games have been close. I don't think Counsell has any trust in Jungmann.

Well hopefully he feels the same on Marinez now too.

Archived