Brewer Fanatic

2017-04-04: Rockies (Anderson) at Brewers (Davies) 6:40 CDT [Brewers lose, 6-5]

adambr2

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No offense to adambr2 but what happened to our nice game threads that have our lineups, a little write up and that are pinned atop all forums here?
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I'm a little surprised Perez isn't in there against the lefty. It looks like they want to give Shaw a fair shot at hitting lefties.

Who sits? Arcia needs to play everyday, Shaw had two doubles, yesterday and Villar is our lead off hitter that smoked a ball and worked a walk late in the game. The OF is right handed heavy. 1B maybe if Aguilar wasn't on the team but even there I want to see Thames play. We paid him, now play him.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

All the posters who said the camera angle is bad are correct, and now it won't stop bothering me. I like the 'straight back' look of this camera, but yeah it needs to be a bit higher up. Not a ton, but a foot or two. Field looks great.

No offense to adambr2 but what happened to our nice game threads that have our lineups, a little write up and that are pinned atop all forums here?

Nothing is stopping you from making a GT and only mods can pin threads.

I guess I kinda thought there was a select crew that did it.

I guess I kinda thought there was a select crew that did it.

There are a select few that have the stuff to make the cool opening post you are referring to. One would have to look back and see who was typically in charge of that. Maybe they need to give the reigns to someone else to do it.

I'm a little surprised Perez isn't in there against the lefty. It looks like they want to give Shaw a fair shot at hitting lefties.

Who sits? Arcia needs to play everyday, Shaw had two doubles, yesterday and Villar is our lead off hitter that smoked a ball and worked a walk late in the game. The OF is right handed heavy. 1B maybe if Aguilar wasn't on the team but even there I want to see Thames play. We paid him, now play him.

Villar has fanned 4 times now in 6 PA

I wasn't trying to start anything or upset anyone about it. I just liked seeing it on game days but oh well, back to the game.

Davies did a nice job working out of that mess.

Well Braun could easily have two hits on the season. Arenado is fun to watch, wow.

I only started a GT because lineups were out and it was a little over an hour before first pitch, give everyone a chance to start talking in the pregame. The lineups in the initial post are usually good enough for me.

If one of the mods or whoever wants to jump in and start doing it how it was before then by all means.

Villar has fanned 4 times now in 6 PA

You don't sit your leadoff hitter the second game into the season. He was too good a year ago to do that.

Which one of Braun or Thames plays RF if they want to keep Aguilar in the lineup?

Davies not attacking hitters at all tonight. Nibble nibble.

Nice play by Villar to get the trail runner there.

This rotation was going to be bad enough with Guerra. It's going to be horrific without him.

All the more reason to give a young prospect a try at the vacant spot rather than a crappy journeyman like Milone.

Archived