Brewer Fanatic

2017-04-03: Opening Day! Rockies (Gray) at Brewers (Guerra) 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-5; lose Guerra to 3rd inning injury]

adambr2
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Villar has a cannon playing two bagger. Fun stuff

I like him at 2B. I think he'll have a much better defensive year than last.

And while it's not an error, it was definitely an easy turn that he just bobbled that allows Colorado to tie the game. And now he hesistates covering second and we are down. Villar is a mental midget. Hope he matures at some point.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Miss you already Scooter.

Guess you must have forgotten Scooter literally costing us 2 games by himself last year just from failing to hit the bag at the right time trying to turn 2.

Villar has a cannon playing two bagger. Fun stuff

I like him at 2B. I think he'll have a much better defensive year than last.

And while it's not an error, it was definitely an easy turn that he just bobbled that allows Colorado to tie the game. And now he hesistates covering second and we are down. Villar is a mental midget. Hope he matures at some point.

I'm not sad that he didn't want to sign an extension.

I hope somebody we trade him and somebody overpays for him just like Gomez.

Archived