Brewer Fanatic

2017 Random MLB news and notes thread

Patrick425
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know what bugs me. That the MLB at bat app resets the batting average and OPS for the post season. I really don't care that you are batting 1.000 in the playoffs or are batting 0.000. Fairly pointless IMO.

The Yankees defeating the Indians makes me realize how much I dislike them.

I dislike them, but will always root for CC. So torn, until he was out.

Yes, I was in the same mood. When CC had a perfect game going through 4 innings it felt as though something special might be happening as only CC would be able to do with the shape he is in and his age. But then the wheels sort of fell off and he was pulled. Then I became an Indians fan for the remaining 5 innings.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Despite my hatred for the Yankees, I'm glad they beat the Indians because I feel the Astros have a much better chance against the Yankees. Also because it just goes to further the point that the playoffs are a crapshoot. Pretty much everyone was putting Cleveland in the World Series for the last month and now their done. Didn't even advance a round.

i didn't watch any of the game last night so maybe those who did can explain this to me better but the home plate umpire didn't know the rule and cost the Nats a couple runs which basically cost them the game and the series? I'm not crying conspiracy or anything but why did it have to be the Cubs? I guess the Cardinals would be worse but are they basically going to half ass their way into another championship?

Archived