Mass Haas
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
AUDIO via the Rattler Radio Soundcloud: "It’s the final Papa John’s Pizza Postgame Podcast of the 2017 season. Chris Mehring & Kyle Lobner discuss the 7–2 loss to the Beloit Snappers and have comments from Dallas Carroll and Mario Feliciano."

Thanks for the podcasts guys, hopeful that linking here each night added to your listening audience. I know I found them very worthwhile.

First time all season the podcast cut off early, prior to the Feliciano interview -- drop me a Twitter message, guys, if you're able to adjust later and we'll repost, thanks.

Chris Mehring, dedicated as he is, pieced together the full podcast after all, and the link at the top of this post now brings you to that.

Thanks, Chris!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Brewers catching prospect, Mario Feliciano has been working out with fellow Puerto Rican, and St. Louis Cardinals catcher Yadier Molina this offseason. Per Mario's Instagram account.

Hope he doesn't come into the season sporting neck tattoos.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Brewers catching prospect, Mario Feliciano has been working out with fellow Puerto Rican, and St. Louis Cardinals catcher Yadier Molina this offseason. Per Mario's Instagram account.

Is he trying to learn world-class whining techniques?

Nope, he is trying to learn "class." It's all about class...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• 1 month later...

Archived