Brewer Fanatic

2017 Brewers Optimism Thread!

torts
  • Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Villar is batting .304 and 1/3 tonight adding to that since I dropped him from my Fantasy team...with 3SBs

I dropped Keon Broxton ending my Brewer picks I've stuck with too long. So now I will watch 1st to 3rd in standings claim him and see him bat .250 with 20/20 the rest of the season. :rolleyes

It's all about setting up the Cubs with a false sense of security leading up to the deadline. We'll sweep them to end the month and leave them wondering if they'll have to wait over a century again for another WS!

It's all about setting up the Cubs with a false sense of security leading up to the deadline. We'll sweep them to end the month and leave them wondering if they'll have to wait over a century again for another WS!

YES!!!!

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Another day that the Cubs won be in first place! Let's make it two in a row tomorrow.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Sogard is back!

Better yet, the real talent, Braun is.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

WOO!

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

Brewers will go 4-2 this week and Cubs will go 2-5.

Brewers will also make a head-turning, bold yet smart deadline deal.

This week will make a short memory of last week.

They never were out of first place, but I'll take it

Cubs were percentage points ahead and listed first in any standing you could find. I understand we still had a dash next to our team name, but when you have a lower winning percentage than the first place team, you're behind them.

this.

is.

awesome.

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

Brewers will go 4-2 this week and Cubs will go 2-5.

Brewers will also make a head-turning, bold yet smart deadline deal.

This week will make a short memory of last week.

It's possible the Brewers go 4-2. Nats have Edwin Jackson going tonight and Brewers have Nelson going against Gonzales on Wednesday. Both appear to be winnable though the Thursday matchup doesn't look good. Cubs figure to have Hendricks and Lackey going the last two games of that series. Not sure the White Sox can muster enough to take another game much less two from the Cubs though. Sox have been decimated and are in full fledged tank mode.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRINSON IS RETURNING! NOT ENOUGH EXCLAMATION POINTS FOR THIS FACT!

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

Archived