Brewer Fanatic

25 Man Roster

FVBrewerFan
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't handle Pina playing more than a couple times a week if Brian hasn't learned that his last name isn't Pena.

Kind of a fail on FSWI. Pretty sure it is someone's job to go over this stuff and they can't even tell him the correct pronunciation of a Brewers player. I still don't get it tough. Why pronounce it like Pena? Are we all missing something here?

Brian Anderson is a professional, and rarely pronounces names incorrectly. I noticed he even pronounced Arcia correctly last year. But it's ST, and I would guess they haven't spent the time on this yet, especially with Anderson doing NCAA games and who knows what else. I would bet he'll have it right when we get to the reg season. Now Augie... that's another story. My favorite (and there are many) last year was "Kurt Noogenhouse"

I see 12 position players that are locks / near locks:

C - Bandy / Pina

IF - Aguilar, Arcia, Gennett , Perez, Shaw, Thames, Villar

OF - Braun, Broxton, Santana

I think Nieuwenhuis has a good shot of making the team

so 12 pitchers are coming back

Nelson, Guerra, Garza, Guerra, Peralta, Millone, Torres, Marinez, Knebel, Feliz , Anderson,

any one of Jungmann / Barnes/ Cravy / Suter

I see 12 position players that are locks / near locks:

C - Bandy / Pina

IF - Aguilar, Arcia, Gennett , Perez, Shaw, Thames, Villar

OF - Braun, Broxton, Santana

I think Nieuwenhuis has a good shot of making the team

so 12 pitchers are coming back

Nelson, Guerra, Garza, Guerra, Peralta, Millone, Torres, Marinez, Knebel, Feliz , Anderson,

any one of Jungmann / Barnes/ Cravy / Suter

My 12 pitchers are Guerra, Davies, Peralta, Nelson, Anderson, Feliz, Knebel, Torres, Marinez, Scahill, either Cravy or Jungmann, and either Milone or Suter.

Scahill deserves a spot not just on what he's done in Arizona. He was solid in September and should have kept a 40 man spot. Now he'll get Garza's..

Archived