Brewer Fanatic

Build a Brewer team for $13M

adambr2

So basically, all pre-arby guys. Not counting the inevitable salary we'd have to eat to trade some guys that have to go out, like Braun, Gennett, and Garza.

1) CF Broxton

2) 2B Villar

3) RF Brinson

4) 1B Santana

5) 3B Shaw

6) LF Phillips

7) SS Arcia

8) C Susac

Bench : Perez, Pina, Cordell, Reed, Dejesus

Rotation: Davies, Guerra, Nelson, Hader, Woodruff

Bullpen: Knebel, Magnifico, Barnes, Suter, Snow, Marinez, Crack

I'm not sure how many games this team would win but I think they'd be a lot of fun to watch. :) Woodruff is the only guy that seems like an obvious rush to me. Maybe Cordell. 1st was a bit of a challenge to try to figure that out as well.

Santana at 1B? Has he even tried playing there?

Nah, but neither has Braun, and we still talk about that annually.

1st was a tough one. Thames wouldn't be eligible, Cooper isn't good enough, so I had to be creative. Santana and Cordell were really the only two that came to mind. Perez can play 1st but I wouldn't want to waste him there when he can play defensively anywhere.

Play Shaw at 1b and Perez and 3b; Santana in Left, Phillips in AA

I think that's the best solution right there.

In the real world, I think Santana will either need to move to 1B or be traded. Just no room with Braun, Broxton, Brinson, Phillips, and Ray. All of whom (other than Braun) are superior defenders.

I'll just give the factual answer and say it is not possible since the MLB minimum is $535,000 plus there are always players that end up on the DL so players get paid MLB salary when called up.

I was more just looking to build a roster off all pre-arby guys. Use $15M or whatever you need, I realize the salary limitation isn't going to be exact, plus there would be dead money from trades or releases.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
So basically, all pre-arby guys. Not counting the inevitable salary we'd have to eat to trade some guys that have to go out, like Braun, Gennett, and Garza.

Filling the bullpen with Crack and Snow? Those are some serious drugs.

Filling the bullpen with Crack and Snow? Those are some serious drugs.

LOL! Autocorrect strikes again, apparently my phone does not believe there is such a thing as 'Cravy.'

Archived