Brewer Fanatic

Brett's World

My first thought was the same as yours Cheez, the movie came out before either was born! I was 13 when the WW movie came out. Maverick & Hader were both born in 1994 so they probably would have been more familiar with a Step Brothers or Superbad spoof.

My first thought was the same as yours Cheez, the movie came out before either was born! I was 13 when the WW movie came out. Maverick & Hader were both born in 1994 so they probably would have been more familiar with a Step Brothers or Superbad spoof.

My son is 18 and is very familiar with Wayne's World (In fact we just recently sent him a college care package that included a shirt that say's "Milwaukee - The Good Land"). Many of his favorite movies were movies that were made before he was born...Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Back to the Future, Breakfast Club, Stand by Me, The Goonies, Sandlot, Ghostbusters, Blues Brothers, Caddyshack, Animal House, What about Bob, Groundhog Day, etc. As a Father that was grew up in the 70's and 80's I felt it was my responsibility to introduce him to these classics. :)

I know he has now introduced many of these movies to his friends in college who, for whatever unholy reason, have never seen or heard of these epic films.

We watched On Golden Pond when he was home for winter break. He had never seen that one. He loved it. Henry Fonda reminded him of his Grandpa.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived