5. Aguilar - 1B

6. Bandy - DH

7. Pina - C

8. Arcia - SS

9. Sogard - 2B

P1 - Burgos - 2 innings

P2 - Knebel - 1 inning

P3 - Cravy - 1 inning

I have tuned in a few times to MLB at-bat out of curiosity. I see Brinson has gone yard twice. Nice.

Baseball games are back!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was just checking the box score and saw Michael Blazek under the Angels pitchers. I had a mini freak out about me missing a trade at some point. Then I looked at the Brewers pitchers and they have Deolis Guerra pitching for us, so I knew ESPN screwed up.

Damn, game is not on, instead we get the Bucks...

It's on the alternate channel, if you can get it. I just signed up for a seven day trial of Sling to get it, since it's not on Playstation Vue (we don't have cable in our house anymore).

You should have access to the games on the Fox Sports Go App with a PS Vue subscription.

Damn, game is not on, instead we get the Bucks...

It's on the alternate channel, if you can get it. I just signed up for a seven day trial of Sling to get it, since it's not on Playstation Vue (we don't have cable in our house anymore).

You should have access to the games on the Fox Sports Go App with a PS Vue subscription.

The alternate channel wasn't available on the app. At least not today.

The nice thing about Sling is they carry try channel in their regular lineup, so you don't need to load a separate Fox Sports Go app to watch

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

The alternate channel wasn't available on the app. At least not today.

The nice thing about Sling is they carry try channel in their regular lineup, so you don't need to load a separate Fox Sports Go app to watch

Weird, might be a location thing, but I watched the game just fine on it and Tuesday's game is already listed as "featured."

Brinson out on the basepaths again, trying to go first to third on Gennett's single to left. Impressive number of outs on the basepaths early on for the Brewers.

Edit: And immediately afterwards, this happened:

Travis Shaw grounds into a double play, pitcher Connor Sadzeck to shortstop Hanser Alberto to third baseman Josh Morgan to second baseman Rougned Odor. Scooter Gennett out at 3rd.

I see Nick Ramirez struck out the side. I don't know if they have stadium guns in Maryville (never been), but anyone see a velocity report?

Ramirez resumed this spring in the Brewers' Minor League minicamp. Against the Rangers, Ramirez pitched at 90-91 mph with his fastball and also showed a curveball and changeup.

The changeup impressed Counsell most.

"Somehow my pitches got better with a five-year hiatus," Ramirez said. "I don't know how that happened, but I'm happy with how it's going."

http://m.brewers.mlb.com/news/article/217337014/brewers-nick-ramirez-switches-to-pitching/

Archived