Brewer Fanatic

Brewers On Deck Lineup Announced

Bikeage77

I don't understand how they think they are doing the fans this big service by having On Deck, but then charging for autographs... You pay for a ticket to get in the place, then pay for autos? Not a Fan of On Deck.
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Looking to get Brinson, Arcia, and Hader. Maybe Phillips too.

I don't mind them charging, as it does go to charity. What I enjoy the most is the rummage sale, however, last year it was pretty weak. I'm looking forward to Sunday, even if its just to get prospects (and Arcia).

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

One of these years they'll figure out there's a big demand for the prospects. The line is stupid and people keep walking through it. I mean they have an organized line for guys like Blazek, but not for Brinson?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

yeah waited from 10 until 12:30 before any prospects signed, luckily was 3nd in line for Brinson so was able to double back on him, and then get Hader and Phillips, followed by the coaching staff to complete the day, Brinson was signing as much as you had for him, so thats why the line was slow moving, same with Cordell

I actually thought the line for Brinson moved faster then it did for Phillips and Hader, but I got em all.

I totally understand if you want to get more than one item signed by a prospect. What I don't like is those kids (and moreso the degenerate ebaying adults) going up and asking them to sign a ball and then 8 cards. That's absurd.

Archived