Brewer Fanatic

Fan Shirt Friday finalists announced by Brewers

Invader3K

I voted for the middle one, but the "going, going, gone" shirt is also good. Everyone has different tastes, but to me the one with all the all the icons on it, like a disorganized computer desktop is not appealing at all. They had a similar t-shirt give away last year with Milwaukee icons scattered all over it. I donated that shirt to Goodwill. For me, when it comes to t-shirts, simple is better.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Aw, Patrick, I would have taken last year's icons shirt off your hands. I liked that design but we couldn't attend that game.

The icons concept is fine with me, but I agree that the entry in this contest looks disorganized. So I voted for the flag too. I don't even recall whether the fan's choice shirt game is in our package.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Third one is also disqualified for having EST. 1970. Why put that on the shirt? No one cares and it is unnecessary. It's extra clutter.

I disagree, I like it on there, looks classy, not cluttered...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

First one is an easy no. Already have done similar and it just looks bad.

Third one is also disqualified for having EST. 1970. Why put that on the shirt? No one cares and it is unnecessary. It's extra clutter.

Agree with both points...

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I disagree, I like it on there, looks classy, not cluttered...

I liked the Est 1970 part too. I just wasn't crazy about the color scheme.

I liked the icons on the icon shirt, but like others thought it was too scattered/disorganized looking. Middle had my vote too.

Why were there only three designs to choose from? Am I misremembering in years past that were something like 8 or 9 designs to choose from?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I voted the middle one as my favorite. The flag one was good as well, just personal preference. I think the icon one is creative jut not to my taste. It might be cool if they chose a handful of those icons and scattered them and then randomized the color of the shirt and the color of the BREWERS and icon screening.... probably outside of the budget constraints of this giveaway though.

Icon one is too disjointed for me. If they had the letters for BREWERS more organized, it might have worked better.

I voted for the flag one. Simple and clean. Dint like the base-path one's color contrast.

You knew me as Myday2001.

Why were there only three designs to choose from? Am I misremembering in years past that were something like 8 or 9 designs to choose from?

in the past all designs were voted on by the fans, this year there is only 1 game that is voted on by the fans and the new feature is that this one is fan designed.

• 1 month later...

Archived