Brewer Fanatic

Downtown Milwaukee Parking

BrewersSuperCollector

Depending on what time there will be more options to park, because 2 hour parking stops at 6 or 7pm downtown, I believe.

There is plenty of free street parking just north of the BC (turn left/North off of McKinley on 4th St) you'll have to walk about 4 or 5 blocks.

I don't believe any of that is 2-hour parking on the streets that run between 3rd and 4th st.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Santa brought my family Globetrotters tickets for Saturday evening. What options are there to park other than the structure across from The Bradley Center? Is there free street parking on the 31st? Is it considered a holiday?

The structure across from the Bradley Center is torn down. Head to N. Old World 3rd St. (you can't go north of the BC on N. 4th St. anymore.) Go north past McKinley, look on Vliet St., you can park on the street there for free. If there's nothing on Vliet, there will probably be parking on N. 5th St. for free.

Download the Best Parking app and see what options are in that area and what prices. You can also make reservations with the app if the facility accepts them. Prices are usually a little cheaper on the app when making reservations than when showing up. Some businesses that don't have tenants on weekends sometimes rent spaces out on the weekend through the app.

Archived