Brewer Fanatic

LHP Tommy Milone

Mass Haas

Woah! This is stunning, The Baseball Cube still exists! I had completely forgotten about that site/alternative to BR.com! Nice blast from the past. :)

I actually use baseball cube frequently. It is really good for college baseball stats.

I've been a big fan of his and think he could turn his career around with the right opportunity. Hope this is true.

Help me be more optimistic here. Im seeing a guy with a home run problem (going to a park that yields alot of home runs), without much of a fastball, and no platoon splits to suggest he could even be a useful loogy.

I've been a big fan of his and think he could turn his career around with the right opportunity. Hope this is true.

Help me be more optimistic here. Im seeing a guy with a home run problem (going to a park that yields alot of home runs), without much of a fastball, and no platoon splits to suggest he could even be a useful loogy.

He was more than a serviceable 4-5th starter in the AL for 4 straight years and had an off 2016. It happens. He's an excellent bounce back candidate. He dominated for 7 starts in AAA after the Twins sent him down. He's definitely worth a look.

Interleague record is 7-1 with a 4.26 ERA and 1.289 WHIP. 1 HR allowed in 17 2/3 IP in Miller Park.

1) depending on the contract seems like a reasonable bounce back candidate that may be able to be flipped at the trade deadline

2) to me his signing (if true) would indicate a trade involving a SP (or two). Yes you need 8 or 9 viable candidates in ST but we have plenty.

1) Davies

2) Nelson

3) Peralta (maybe move to bullpen)

4) Guerra

5) Anderson

6) Garza

7) Jungmann

8) Sutter - bullpen?

9) Milone - if signed

10) Cravy - bullpen?

11) prospects who could break camp or be brought up in 2017: Lopez, Wilkerson, Hader, Ortiz, Wang, Woodruff

Plus we could end up taking a McCarthy or Kazmir in a Braun trade. Makes me think Stearns is going to trade a Guerra and or Garza either separately or with Braun.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Woah! This is stunning, The Baseball Cube still exists! I had completely forgotten about that site/alternative to BR.com! Nice blast from the past. :)

I actually use baseball cube frequently. It is really good for college baseball stats.

Yeah, the college stuff they have is great. That's why I usually use it.

Archived