Brewer Fanatic

2017 Timber Rattlers Bobbles announced

TURBO

4/08/17 David Ortiz (interlocking with 4/22 A-Rod)

4/22/17 Alex Rodriguez (interlocking with 4/08 Ortiz)

5/06/17 Nate Griep

5/21/17 Tyler Thornburg

6/08/17 Hank the Dog :angry :ohwell :tired

6/25/17 Domingo Santana

7/08/17 Fan Vote

7/23/17 Yadiel Rivera

8/04/17 Fang and Dock Spiders Mascot Dual

8/22/17 Sam Dekker

8/31/17 Fan Vote

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Love the Griep, Thornburg and Santana choices.

Santana was a lock as the T-Rats always do bobbles of the Brewers players who rehab there the previous season. Really surprised that Garza didn't get one too.

Even though Thornburg is gone, he was a dominating pitcher for the T-Rats, so he deserves a bobble in that uniform!

I especially like it when they do recent players, so Griep is a great choice, and if you haven't seen a picture of it yet, it is worth your time! It is awesome!

Another Ortiz was not very exciting, same with A-Rod, however, they are interlocking to form one bobble, and they look pretty cool, so I can live with it...

No need to discuss the blatant overkill of Hank the Dog. Another year, another Hank the Dog.

Fang and the new NWL team mascot should be a neat one... I do like the Fang bobbles, and since the Fondy Dock Spiders are owned by the Timber Rattlers, it was a natural choice to combine them for a bobblehead.

Yadiel Rivera is a bit blah, but they like to do former T-Rats players that play for the Brewers, so it fits their MO.

Sam Dekker is a cool idea! He might be shooting the Brat-Zooka if their promo pic has anything to do with the bobblehead.

2 Fan Votes. I REALLY REALLY hope Isan Diaz gets one of them, and I am almost 100% certain that their new field dog will get one of the two, so we can look forward to not only one dog bobble, but more than likely 2 for the foreseeable future. Too bad they couldn't have just made a Hank / field dog dual instead of the Hank the Dog on June 8th. That would have left the 2 fan votes without having to include the field dog as a choice.

All in all, it's a pretty decent list.

Outside of A-Rod and Ortiz on the top of the promo announcement page, I couldn't find other ones online. Where are the promo pics you were speaking of? On that same page it says "See all 11" but it's not allowing me to click to another page or anything.

Thanks.

They only have actual bobble pics of the first 3, including Griep.

I'll try and get the pic here, but it is such a pain to post pics on this site compared to facebook...

I shall return.

I think the Timber Rattlers do a nice job of mixing current Brewers, former Timber Rattlers, prospects, and kid-friendly bobbles. Not everyone will like them all, but there is something for everyone. Isan Diaz would have been a great add. Maybe he'll get one through the fan vote. My wife and I just welcomed our newborn son a few months back, so if I only make it to one game this year, I'm gunning for Domingo Santana. In the past, I have been a huge Hank bobble apologist (as it has gotten my wife to extra games), but she was not a fan of last year's dual bobble (why would you combine a cute dog with an ugly snake? - her words, not mine). I think the Hank novelty has finally worn off for her.

• 2 weeks later...

2 Fan Votes. I REALLY REALLY hope Isan Diaz gets one of them, and I am almost 100% certain that their new field dog will get one of the two, so we can look forward to not only one dog bobble, but more than likely 2 for the foreseeable future. Too bad they couldn't have just made a Hank / field dog dual instead of the Hank the Dog on June 8th. That would have left the 2 fan votes without having to include the field dog as a choice.

I think the first fan vote is actually "vote for your favorite Fox 11 personality" ... we'll have to pray a little harder for Isan Diaz in the traditional fan vote.

I think the first fan vote is actually "vote for your favorite Fox 11 personality" ...

Seriously, where did you hear that?

If that is the case, the 2nd fan vote will surely be the new field dog...

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

If you visit the Timber Rattlers website and click on the article - Rattlers Announce Bobbleheads for 2017, you'll see:

Saturday, July 8: FOX 11 Fan Vote Bobblehead - Fans choose the FOX 11 Good Day Wisconsin personality they want as the bobblehead for this giveaway

Bummer, huh?

If you visit the Timber Rattlers website and click on the article - Rattlers Announce Bobbleheads for 2017, you'll see:

Saturday, July 8: FOX 11 Fan Vote Bobblehead - Fans choose the FOX 11 Good Day Wisconsin personality they want as the bobblehead for this giveaway

Bummer, huh?

That's horrible...

Thanks for pointing that out, and yes, bummer.

Hey, at least I now know not to order extra tickets for that game.

Archived