Brewer Fanatic

2016 Stitch n Pitch Bobblehead

brewerfan1982

The first two Stitch n Pitch bobbles are pretty pricey, the others not so much.

The Bernie was first, and brings $300 normally.

The Chorizo was next, and can get $100.

Next came the Hot Dog, Polish, and the Italian, they are usually in the $50 price range.

In 2015, the overkill continued, and they did a Hank the Dog, which can be had for $25-$30.

Last year's version (2016), the Barrel Man, is also in the $25 - $30 range.

The Brewers have chosen to ignore the Brat to complete the set the past 2 years, hopefully someone in their marketing division realizes it this year...

They are, however, really quality bobbles, heavy and detailed. Some of the nicest the Brewers have done, probably because they only do 1000 of each.

I'd post a pic of the set, but it appears this website has no way to do it unless I have a separate hosting site such as photobucket, which I no longer use. A quick google search can easily provide photos of the entire set.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Turbo,

I used to use Image Shack when I posted pics here, you didn't have to have an account and uploading pics was pretty easy. Haven't used it in quite awhile since I moved to photobucket.

I can't imagine what else they would do besides the Brat this year. I really hope so, as my display case only has room for one more, and then I'm done with that set. The only thing I could think of would be Bonnie Brewer, which, if they were going to do it, I think it woulda been done the year after Bernie.

• 2 months later...

Archived