Brewer Fanatic

2017 promo schedule: It looks amazing!

mattsr0625
And yet another special bobblehead added. Just when I gave the Brewers credit for scaling back on them, they go ahead and just keep adding more and more theme night ones. Special ticket required.

• September 23: Saturday Night Fever, Bill Schroeder Disco Pose Bobblehead

And another novelty one at that. I was thinking about the Game of Thrones one, but I'm all set. If it ends up at $500 bucks a pop, so be it.

• 2 weeks later...

They've been pushing the Star Wars one quite heavily on TV lately - talking about it each broadcast, advertising it behind the plate,etc.

I take that to mean they have a lot of special tickets left to sell. Could be just that one as they've done the Star Wars thing many times and it's Broxton - not a hugely popular player.

But could it be a sign that people are just tired if it? It was a cool concept when it was 1-2 special bobbles, but having 7-8, plus the 3 all fan ones....maybe it's overkill?

I take that to mean they have a lot of special tickets left to sell. Could be just that one as they've done the Star Wars thing many times and it's Broxton - not a hugely popular player.

I think it is just because it is the next major givaway day.

If it were sold out or with very few special ticket packages left, I can't imagine they'd be pushing it that hard. Maybe, I really can't remember but they're still advertising the Bobblehead seats being available. I think only 5000 of them are made...people obviously haven't been jumping at the chance to get one. We'll see I guess.

I'm a Brewers fan and a Star Wars fan, the Broxton bobble does nothing for me. Just reminds me of a Jedi from the prequel trilogy, especially with the purple saber. The Lucroy bobble was great and made sense but unless Kyle Wren is on the team next year I don't know if it is worth it anymore.

Verified Member
We are surely experiencing bobble over kill. 11 bobbles this year. I'm a collector, and even I think they have crossed the line, they just aren't that special anymore.
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

If it were sold out or with very few special ticket packages left, I can't imagine they'd be pushing it that hard. Maybe, I really can't remember but they're still advertising the Bobblehead seats being available. I think only 5000 of them are made...people obviously haven't been jumping at the chance to get one. We'll see I guess.

Probably the garbage ticket packages they want you to buy people aren't biting on. Making matters worse is the fact tickets are way cheaper on the secondary market compared to paying to buy from the Brewers. Not to mention they are charging you extra money to get the bobblehead($4 up charge).

So here are your options for that game(for terrace):

1) $20 to buy from the Brewers no bobble

2) $24 to buy from the Brewers with the bobble

3) $11 on StubHub(less come close to game day)

4) Sit wherever you want and not be forced to sit in some of the stadiums worst seats

5) Go to any other game for less than half the cost of that game

For those still interested in the Star Wars Package it has been reduced to $19.77 for today, which includes a ticket in Bernie's Terrace and a bobble.

Off topic some but in regards to the above Stubhub fees are outrageous. A $11 ticket ends up being closing to $18. I liked it better when they showed the actual bottom line ticket price for a while.

Archived