Brewer Fanatic

2017 promo schedule: It looks amazing!

mattsr0625

Only 3 bobbleheads!! Finally!! Hopefully they stick with this. People like them, but only a couple a year. Nobody needs bobbleheads of guys like Randy Wolf. Hopefully with only 3, they improve the quality a bit.

Many of the promotions are for the first 20K fans, that's certainly a change too.

I am so glad they stopped doing 12 bobbles. However, with only 3 listed, I'm positive there will be a few more special event bobbles like Star Wars, Stitch n Pitch, etc...

I agree though, it's a great list, and if they can keep the total number of bobbles at 6, I'm more than happy.

Really don't think we needed another Yount bobble though, and I thought for sure Carter would have gotten a HR leader bobble. What about the Brat? Still no Brat to finish the second full sized set. That is 3 straight years that the Brat is getting no respect. I wonder if whoever makes these decisions even knows that the Brat is missing from that set?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Bold Prediction:

Chris Carter stays and gets one of the mid season announced bobbleheads(star wars?).

These promo schedules can actually say a lot about where certain players stand for next year. They meet up with the front office to go over ideas and the front office usually shoots down ideas related to players that could very well not be back.

On another note glad the Brewers finally figured out what other teams did years ago...got away from all the bobbleheads.

Bold Prediction:

Chris Carter stays and gets one of the mid season announced bobbleheads(star wars?).

These promo schedules can actually say a lot about where certain players stand for next year. They meet up with the front office to go over ideas and the front office usually shoots down ideas related to players that could very well not be back.

On another note glad the Brewers finally figured out what other teams did years ago...got away from all the bobbleheads.

I think you might be right, but it didn't stop them from doing the super hero Lucroy last year...

I too am glad they have let up on the bobbles, but odds are, there will still be 7, which is a lot better than 12-14.

1. SSH Molitor

2. Villar

3. Yount

4. Davies

5. Stitch n Pitch (has to be the Brat, right?)

6. Star Wars

7. Special Event Hank the Dog of some kind

Still can't believe that they are ignoring a regular SGA Brat for the 3rd straight year. I am beginning to think that series will never get finished.

• 3 weeks later...
I still can't believe we're discussing respect for a piece of smoked sausage.

It's a joke really... Respect for a sausage isn't a real thing, just given the situation, it is kind of humorous...

:tongue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Brewers tack on a whole bunch of theme nights again - including three bobbleheads - only one of which is even Brewers related (the Jedi Keon). Not sure how I feel about Charlie Brown (with a Brewers hat on) and Iron Man in Brewers colors. As like every other year, they give almost no notice on this as tickets go on sale Friday.

http://m.mlb.com/brewers/tickets/theme-tickets/

Brewers tack on a whole bunch of theme nights again - including three bobbleheads - only one of which is even Brewers related (the Jedi Keon). Not sure how I feel about Charlie Brown (with a Brewers hat on) and Iron Man in Brewers colors. As like every other year, they give almost no notice on this as tickets go on sale Friday.

http://m.mlb.com/brewers/tickets/theme-tickets/

5 actually:

Ironman in Brewers colors

Stitch n Pitch Bratwurst!!! (about friggin' time!)

Mini coaches vs cancer Counsell

Charlie Brown with Brewers cap

Jedi Keon Broxton

Bringing the season total to 9, including the SSH Molitor.

Bratwurst Stitch N Pitch. Turbo must be doing cartwheels down 41 South!!!

I can't tell if there is even a Brewers logo on the Iron Man bobble.

:)

• 1 month later...
I'm holding off on anything until I know what it is. I'm not a GoT fan, though my wife is and may be into that. If it's a bobblehead I'll probably go because all the theme nights were announced awhile back, and this one could certainly slip through the cracks, and I'll cleanup.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

And yet another special bobblehead added. Just when I gave the Brewers credit for scaling back on them, they go ahead and just keep adding more and more theme night ones. Special ticket required.

• September 23: Saturday Night Fever, Bill Schroeder Disco Pose Bobblehead

Archived