Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Town Hall Tonight... 11/3/16

clancyphile

Its not like anything new would be said. There was coverage and the video is online. It was more humorous than actual baseball news.

It had it's funny moments, but I think Counsell's comments on Arcia really did cement some of what I reflected on in the Gantner retrospective thread. To be honest, I owe Jim Gantner an apology of sorts. I hated seeing he was in the lineup - but perhaps there was stuff he did that wasn't showing up in the box score.

I'll admit, over the years, I think I still would have preferred to keep Dave Nilsson behind the plate as a catcher, I'd have kept Braun at third after 2007, I'd have probably still have liked to see what a Khris Davis/Domingo Santana/Ryan Braun outfield could produce offensively in 2016, and I would probably still pick a plus bat/iffy glove over someone I perceive to be good field/no hit as a general rule.

Oh yes, and if offered Curt Schilling for him in Baseball Mogul prior to the 1989 season, I'd probably still make the trade.

Archived