Brewer Fanatic

2016 World Series: Cubs vs. Indians (Cubs win Series, 4-3)

1992casey
FWIW, the last time the Indians won the Series, Bob Hope was part of the ownership group, and Bill Veeck was the principal owner.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Wowowowowowowowowowow
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Maddon completely over managed the game

And the series. Way overpitched Chapman. There was absolutely no reason to have him pitch last night.

Exactly I though it was abosolutely stupid he pitched yesterday. He was way too quick to put him in and it literally might have just cost them the title. Now we shall see....

There certainly seems to be a disproportionate number of Cubs fans in the park. Maybe MadThinker88 can shed some light on that. Could it be that there weren't enough season ticket holders to get first dibs on tickets?

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

There certainly seems to be a disproportionate number of Cubs fans in the park. Maybe MadThinker88 can shed some light on that. Could it be that there weren't enough season ticket holders to get first dibs on tickets?

Tickets were selling for multiple thousands of dollars. Can't blame people for selling.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

I'm guessing there was so much money being thrown around for tickets that Cleveland fans cashed in.

I would like to take this opportunity to talk about LeBron James' shirt. Who is he trying to kid? Cleveland or nowhere, but only after youve gone to Miami to win a couple titles.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

I'm guessing there was so much money being thrown around for tickets that Cleveland fans cashed in.

I actually predicted this in the 2nd post of this thread.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived