Brewer Fanatic

2017 Schedule Released

crossface21
  • 1 month later...
Just renewed our tickets a few days ago. We get the Saturday 20 pack which always includes Fan Appreciation night (which usually falls on the last Saturday in September). So, I was looking over the schedule and realized that the Brewers play the Cubs on the last Saturday in September. I may not be remembering correctly, but I think when this happened before the Brewers moved Fan Appreciation Night to a different weekend. However, if you look at the schedule for next year, the only other weekend in September that they are home is the first weekend. So, not a lot of options. Cubs in town on Fan Appreciation night? Ughh...

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Just renewed our tickets a few days ago. We get the Saturday 20 pack which always includes Fan Appreciation night (which usually falls on the last Saturday in September). So, I was looking over the schedule and realized that the Brewers play the Cubs on the last Saturday in September. I may not be remembering correctly, but I think when this happened before the Brewers moved Fan Appreciation Night to a different weekend. However, if you look at the schedule for next year, the only other weekend in September that they are home is the first weekend. So, not a lot of options. Cubs in town on Fan Appreciation night? Ughh...

Ya, last time that happened they moved it.

Ya I think they will move it. Another schedule note is the Cubs will play at Miller Park before they play their home opener at Wrigley. So I would imagine that the Cubs fans will be out in FULL force to cheer for the returning champs. Miller park will unfortunately be Wrigley north for the foreseeable future.

Ya, last time that happened they moved it.

They won't do it this way, but part of me would love it if they simply made the last home game (Thursday 9/28/17 vs CIN) fan appreciation night. It would be a nice tribute to the fans who show up for more than just opening day and that one Saturday night opportunity to win a car.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived