Brewer Fanatic

Brian McCann

Wouldn't take him for free. That contact is ridiculous.

But you just said you'd be taking him for free.

I'm pretty sure he meant if the Yankees gave him to us with no compensation, we get him PLUS his contract.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

McCann has a dedication to the unwritten rules that would make most of the Cardinals blush. I'd pass on him for any number of reasons, but mostly because I straight up don't like his condescending attitude towards the game. Skip Schumaker probably replaced his Braun jersey with a McCann jersey.

The Brewers would be better served seeing if they have anything in Susac and possibly Pina.

Yea, McCann is right near the top of the list of douche-bags in all of baseball. Madison Bumgarner would also share one of those top spots, but at least he's a great pitcher.

Wouldn't take him for free. That contact is ridiculous.

But you just said you'd be taking him for free.

I'm pretty sure he meant if the Yankees gave him to us with no compensation, we get him PLUS his contract.

That's correct. Thanks for the clarification Rickey.

Archived