Brewer Fanatic

2016-09-10 Brewers (Anderson) at Cardinals (Wainwright), 6:15 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-1]

1992casey
I wish we would just figure out already if we are going to win games or be playing for draft position and stop seemingly doing both.

Just curious but what exactly are you expecting? The current players are what they are. They are doin their best to win games and perform well. Unfortunately they are not good enough to consistently win. But on the flip side, they don't suck enough to always lose. It is what it is.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I wish we would just figure out already if we are going to win games or be playing for draft position and stop seemingly doing both.

Just curious but what exactly are you expecting? The current players are what they are. They are doin their best to win games and perform well. Unfortunately they are not good enough to consistently win. But on the flip side, they don't suck enough to always lose. It is what it is.

I thought it was apparent it was tongue in cheek but maybe not. What I mean is I wish we'd either stay hot or just tank out and get a top 5 pick. I'm not sure which to root for -- and I'm not saying I've ever rooted for us to lose or would.

Just torn as a fan and wish they would stay consistent one way or another. I do realize there's reasons that's not happening.

You go on win streak and losing streaks...it is how the game works.

I understand that as I explained in more detail 3 posts ago.

This one is on Sedar (how in the hell do you send Elmore with Braun coming up next?!?), Counsell (why not bring in Suter to face the lefties Adams and Carpenter, and also Moss - 3 of 4 batters LHH), and the home plate umpire Torres (Wainwright gets the call on Perez a couple of inches off the plate but Knebel and Marinez don't get the same location in the bottom of the 8th).

For those rooting for losses to improve draft position, you should be happy with the last two games.

Archived