Brewer Fanatic

2016-09-07 Cubs (Montgomery) at Brewers (Garza), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 2-1; two solo homers by Villar]

1992casey
I feel like the brewers have some intriguing pieces moving forward. Villar is only 25 and hitting with a little pop over almost an entire year now. Perez is appearing to be a good super utility. And broxton seems to be a very good CFer who may turn into an average hitter. I think things will start to take shape end of next year.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I love beating the Cubs and Cardinals. I hate both teams, but I really hate it when all their fans show up at our park. I totally understand why they are there, but I still hate them. And like some else said - suck it, Cubs fans. Even if it's just for a game.

I love beating the Cubs and Cardinals. I hate both teams, but I really hate it when all their fans show up at our park. I totally understand why they are there, but I still hate them. And like some else said - suck it, Cubs fans. Even if it's just for a game two games.

Fixed! :tongue

I love beating the Cubs and Cardinals. I hate both teams, but I really hate it when all their fans show up at our park. I totally understand why they are there, but I still hate them. And like some else said - suck it, Cubs fans. Even if it's just for a game.

I went to a game earlier in the year and sat next to cubs fans who drove up to watch the crew play the Reds. The lady told me they live about 15 miles from Wrigley and it is quicker for them to drive to Milwaukee than to Wrigley. Then she went on to gush about the atmosphere and the stadium. Was a surprisingly nice conversation we had.

Real Cubs fans are amazing. Fair weather cubs fans are awful.

Went to buy a Broxton shirsey after the game. They had none.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

I went to a game earlier in the year and sat next to cubs fans who drove up to watch the crew play the Reds. The lady told me they live about 15 miles from Wrigley and it is quicker for them to drive to Milwaukee than to Wrigley. Then she went on to gush about the atmosphere and the stadium. Was a surprisingly nice conversation we had.

My cousins are "real" Cubs fans. I was lucky enough to miss that. That being said, the last game I went to (against the Astros), I was luckily sitting next to a Cubs fan. He was talking crap the whole game and I finally had enough and started asking about his team and his favorite player-Rizzo. [sarcasm]Good thing the Cubs drafted and developed him. He has never been traded.[/sarcasm] By the end of the evening he wanted to fight. At least his friend was sober.

Archived