Brewer Fanatic

Thank you All

TeesReport

Now that the season has ended here in Brevard, I wanted to take a moment to thank each and every one of you who followed me this season and took the time to get involved and be part of the final season of the Manatees.

I am not sure what the future holds for me, as I am not likely to follow the new team, barring a paid miracle. I am hopeful that something will come along between now and next April, but only time will tell. Regardless, I had a blast this season and I owe a lot of that to all of you.

I have now started my own website and in doing so, I will now have every article I wrote during this season, in one place. They are dated and sorted by month and I will post links to each month here in the coming days. This will give those of you who are interested, a chance to look back at specific articles/rehab interviews that I did. I only missed four or five games, including three in the final week to 10 days, due to my daughter being sick. Those articles were still written, but don't have comments.

There was only one article that I did not write at all. I tell you this, just to give you an idea of how extensive the archive will be.

Finally, I want to thank Mass Haas and the staff here for giving me the best place I could've hoped for to get eyes on my articles. The opportunity to be part of this community has been amazing.

Thank you all again.

Don Rieber aka @TeesReport

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Good luck, Don! Don't be a stranger...
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived