Brewer Fanatic

2016-08-29 Cardinals (Martínez) at Brewers (Davies), 6:20 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-5]

1992casey
Looked like it grazed his foot.

I don't think so. How would you even see that on your TV? The fact Scooter Gennett saw it was fair and then acted like it hit him square in the balls tells you it definitely did not hit his foot.

I could tell it hit his foot live. Both Scooter and Molina acted like it was foul. Craig doesn't even want an explanation. The whole thing was pretty much every Brewer/Cardinal game for the last 6 years.

I don't think so. How would you even see that on your TV? The fact Scooter Gennett saw it was fair and then acted like it hit him square in the balls tells you it definitely did not hit his foot.

I could tell it hit his foot live. Both Scooter and Molina acted like it was foul. Craig doesn't even want an explanation. The whole thing was pretty much every Brewer/Cardinal game for the last 6 years.

Scooter's reaction was clearly fake. If it hit his foot it grazed it and it wouldn't have hurt at all. Molina unfortunately fell for the fake reaction.

Brewers won't catch Atlanta or Minnesota but if they continue to play the way they are we could be looking at the 3rd pick.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

When I rewound it it looked like it picked up some different spin. He looked directly down at his foot after it. I didnt get the impression he got hit in the jewels. My 4k tv could be wrong, but I'm still going with grazed his foot. Plus, I feel these guys are so hardwired to run after hitting it that he would have at least moved a little out of the box. I didn't see that reaction.

Brewers won't catch Atlanta or Minnesota but if they continue to play the way they are we could be looking at the 3rd pick.

Its looking good for pick 3 but they will have to put it in gear to catch the Twins. I havent seen the bonus pool money yet for 2017 but I know there is a gigantic difference from 8 to 3.

Thats what I'm hoping for..... fourth at worst....

If you are going to tank it, tank it big...

Well they are only a game out from the pack at 56-75 and 2 to get to number 3 though they do have to crawl over (or under) 4 teams.

Atl 48-83

Min 49-82

TB 55-75

Cin 55-75

SD 55-75

AZ 55-74

Archived