Brewer Fanatic

Official Draft Discussion Thread (Rounds 1-4)

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have meetings all morning so I'm going to miss the first three rounds or so live for the first time in years.

I'm hoping hor Maybin, but Tulowitzki is an interesting choice if the rumors around here are correct and the M's go Clement at #3 hoping for a quick fix.

LET"S GO JACK Z!!!

He won't be a Brewer, but the guy who I'm most interested to find out where he falls is Wade Townsend. His draft stock was falling, IIRC, when he was picked by the Orioles. After a year's worth of not pitching, if he doesn't get picked in the top 15....he could fall into the second round.

Most of you regulars to the Minor Leagues and June Draft threads know I'm not around there too much, as I concentrate on the Majors. However, I'm going to watch a bit of today's coverage. I'm hoping that we grab a third base or catching prospect in our first round. I think that catching would get my nod before third base though. What are our chances of getting a real genuine catching prospect?
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Archived