Brewer Fanatic

Lewis Brinson...

rwa12

Honest question: at what point do we worry about the fact that he's not walking at all? I suppose it's hard to walk when you're hitting literally everything in sight.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Honest question: at what point do we worry about the fact that he's not walking at all? I suppose it's hard to walk when you're hitting literally everything in sight.

Good question, but I would say, much later. He's drawn plenty of walks in his minors career so I'd chalk the fact that he's not up to nothing more than a small sample , though you'd figure it would have happened by now after 50 some ABs.

He is swinging a good bat and that probably has a lot to do with it. When you are in the zone you aren't really watching many pitches. I'd be a lot more concerned if he was striking out a lot, but he really isn't. He is putting the ball in play so no need to panic.

Good question, but I would say, much later. He's drawn plenty of walks in his minors career so I'd chalk the fact that he's not up to nothing more than a small sample , though you'd figure it would have happened by now after 50 some ABs.

Teams will start pitching carefully to him and the walks will come naturally. For now, I'll take the aggressiveness. Big question is how in the heck was he only hitting .237 before the trade?

Teams will start pitching carefully to him and the walks will come naturally. For now, I'll take the aggressiveness. Big question is how in the heck was he only hitting .237 before the trade?

He had an injury that sidelined him for most of June and if I remember right I think he was brought back quickly still not 100%...or it was that he wasn't 100% to start the year and they finally DLed him. Regardless he was dealing with injuries for the Rangers this year and that probably messed him up. Just prior to being traded he actually went on a tear.

Can bring a woman to orgasm by pointing at her and saying "Booyah"

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

You can't?

You have to point at her?

Have to direct it instead of blanketing the room.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived