Brewer Fanatic

Dollar value of every Brewer according to Fangraphs

adambr2

While I'm not sure how Fangraphs comes to their conclusions, I'm always curious as to what they peg our players' values at to get an idea of who is a tremendous value, and who is dead weight. Obviously you can't take these literally, they're still fun to look at. For this I just used the guys on our current 25 man roster even though there are others that have figured into the equation (obviously Lucroy's value tremendously exceeds his salary ). Only exception I made was Junior Guerra, not wanting to exclude his large value for a small precautionary hiatus, and therefore I excluded Suter.

Guerra - $18.1M

Davies - $16.7M

Nelson - $5.8M

Anderson - $2.2M

Peralta - $1.1M

Garza - $4.7M

Thornburg - $11.1M

Knebel - $2.5M

Torres - $3.2M

Boyer - $2.7M

Marinez - $1.1M

Cravy - $200K

Scahill - $500K

Villar - $17.4M

Arcia - ($3.3M) (negative )

Broxton - $7.3M

Carter - $7.2M

Braun - $24.4M

Gennett - $2.1M

Perez -$10.1M

Nieuwenhuis - $6.3M

Pina - $2.5M

Maldonado - $2.1M

Elmore - ($3.4M)

Santana - ($2M)

Side note, Elmore has been worth negative every year in the bigs in his career to the tune of $18.1M negative total. How he has managed to scratch out a big league career for so long is nothing short of a remarkable accomplishment.

Archived