Brewer Fanatic

Visiting Milwaukee for Braves/Brewers Series Aug. 8-11.

This will be my first visit to Milwaukee, and I'm very much looking forward to exploring the city. I'm a long-time Braves fan who was born and raised minutes from the stadium where the Biloxi Shuckers (AA affiliate of the Brewers) play their home games. I've read a lot of great things about the tailgating scene outside Miller Park and would love to take part for the experience. I don't know anyone in Milwaukee, and my old college roommate (who was supposed to join me in Milwaukee) apparently won't be able to meet me. Would any tailgaters be kind enough to allow me to join them before a game next week?

Have to think attendance will be sparse for that series. If no one responds here, in general feel free to approach any random tailgate and just be nice and people will probably BS with you for a while. Probably be sure to have your own beers so you don't look like you're mooching, but overall people will be friendly and open to talking to someone new.

Archived