Brewer Fanatic

Jeremy Jeffress Thank You To Fans

agent39

There is something about a player picking Milwaukee over MLB offers and it all working out in the end that is really pleasing on the heart.

I will miss JJ. It was clear he truly liked being here and didn't take the success for granted. Those kind of people are way too rare in this game.

To echo what others have already said, thanks to both JJ and Joshua for being so gracious with their time and insight. I would love to see JJ back in a Brewers uniform soon because of his talent level but also because he seems like a genuinely stand-up classy guy who cares about this franchise and its fans.

Please pass along my sincere thanks to Jeremy for the dedication he showed to the Brewers and the city of Milwaukee. His story is an inspiring one to me, as a fan, a Dad and a Baseball coach, and to my son who is 13 year old Baseball player
The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

I was at the May 25th game in Atlanta for my son's third birthday. We sat near enough to the pen that we walked by it a few times. JJ was stretching out during the middle innings and took a bunch of time to talk to my son and wish him a happy birthday. JJ acted like my son was the most important thing in the world. Please pass my gratitude along to him.

Here's to JJ saving game 7 of the 2019 World Series for the Crew.

Rooting for ya JJ!!

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

I'd love to see Jeremy back in Milwaukee when we are competitive again. He's really turned it around, and I wish him nothing but the best of luck in Texas.

I remember how excited I was to hear he was coming back here. I bought these within an hour of hearing.

http://i.imgur.com/vrXai3m.jpg

I always loved his potential, and he really turned his life around. Now, they'll just sit in my PC, hoping one day we can get him back home.

Thank you, Jeremy!!!!

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Jeremy is truly winsome. I first started my Brewer love when he was drafted. To overcome everything he has gone through, to fight for his way back, and then to choose the Brewers again for his journey forward has been remarkable, rewarding, and a hell of a lot of fun to watch. Keep slingin' it!

Archived