Brewer Fanatic

2016-08-02 Brewers (Davies) at Padres (Perdomo), 9:10 PM CDT… Arcia starts at short, hits seventh [Brewers win, 3-2]

1992casey
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hernan Perez just keeps making plays. Hard to not leave him out of the line up.

Hard to NOT leave him out of the line-up?

Don't you mean "hard to leave him out of the line-up?"

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I'm really sick of the 3-0 green light on this team. It's a terrible statistical move and it never seems to work for us.

Swinging 3-0, needless stolen base attempts in certain situations, air mailing cutoff men, ..... We'll see if we ever get a disciplined approach.

Braun smoked that ball. Perez gets it in the hole just enough and Carter smashed a double down the line. Nice start to the 6th!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

First Arcia at bat I've seen and I agree with everyone else. How has this organization let him get to the big leagues with a stance like that. He looks like a teenager playing slow pitch softball.

Probably why they want him working with Coles, but your point is well made.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
First Arcia at bat I've seen and I agree with everyone else. How has this organization let him get to the big leagues with a stance like that. He looks like a teenager playing slow pitch softball.

Counsel probably love the batting stance.

Haha that was good. Well played sir.

Villar with another base running mistake getting caught in that rundown around 3B.

It just continues, game after game, after game...

Well, Villar getting caught in a rundown between third and home was dumb. The ball was hit to short. BA made a good point by saying that as a shortstop, Jonathan should have known exactly where the throw would go.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

now we have 2nd and 3rd with 2 outs, and Carter up to bat, instead of bases loaded with 1 out...

I know some don't seem to be bothered by his base running mistakes, but it drives me crazy.

EDIT: Carter walks, bases loaded.

:(

Not saying Carter would have walked had Villar not been so stupid, but it is possible...

Just gotta start your hands up a little higher... Higher... A little higher.... Just a bit higher.... A little more..... PERFECT!

Watched the play live and replay, why wasn't Cedar flapping his arms, jumping up and down, screaming- on the bag, on the bag! The guy just sucks as a base coach.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Braun with a great diving catch. He may need another week off after that one.

Scooter swings and a 3-0 pitch and pops out to left. Why would he EVER get a green light on 3-0? Silliness.

Even one at bat a game is too much for Flores.

and Neiwuenhuis.

Get Wren on a plane.

Flores and Niewenhuis aren't even comparable. Kirk isn't going anywhere as they will continue to play him and hopefully trade him if/when he clears waivers.

Did anyone else just see Maldy in a split behind the plate? I haven't watched many games this year, but can't remember seeing that

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived