Brewer Fanatic

Goforth recalled, Pina's contract purchased, one move pending

And That

I'm looking at our 40-man . . . Am I missing something, or do we have no LHPs on the 40-man (other than Capuano and Nolin on the DL)?

I'm guessing Scahill or Magnifico will be the other addition to the 25-man.

Think Pina is just up until we can get Susac in town or will Susac be going to AAA for the rest of the season?
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

I'm looking at our 40-man . . . Am I missing something, or do we have no LHPs on the 40-man (other than Capuano and Nolin on the DL)?

I'm guessing Scahill or Magnifico will be the other addition to the 25-man.

Suter would make sense because of the lefty issue.

I keep forgetting Goforth is on the 40-man roster.

Surprised Goforth got called up....30 walks 31 K's at AAA...Surprised Scahill or Magnifico didn't get a chance.

Goforth is on the 40 as stated above. Scahill or Magnifico would have to be added.

They do have 1 slot open on the 40 right now, by my count.

Edit: That open spot makes it much easier for Stearns to make a waiver claim.

I keep forgetting Goforth is on the 40-man roster.

Surprised Goforth got called up....30 walks 31 K's at AAA...Surprised Scahill or Magnifico didn't get a chance.

Goforth sucks, give someone else a shot.

I could see this as the Brewers giving Goforth his one last shot to retain a 40 man roster spot going into the offseason.

Magnifico is two years younger and will get his shot. Scahill actually hasn't done as well as Goforth at AAA.

brewmann04, who would you remove from the 40-man to bring up Wren?

the roster is currently at 39. if at 40, domingo santana could likely be transferred to the 60-day disabled list to open up a spot.

So could Houser. So there is plenty of room. I assume there is advantages to not automatically throwing players on the 60 man DL unless you absolutely need their spot, but I forget what they are.

Archived