Brewer Fanatic

Ranger Proposals

Texas is in on LuCroy but wants a pitcher back if Gallo is involved. I assume they want Guerra and this may be Milwaukee's time to cash in. LuCroy and Guerra for Gallo, Mendez and Ortiz plus three low level "flyers." How about LuCroy and Guerra for Gallo, Profar and Mendez? This could get interesting! Definitely like that Texas has prospects to get this done. MLB players like Moreland, Ramirez could be included?

Just like the Indians deal it will be with people non of us have even mentioned. Which is fine, and somewhat comical.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

We wont get both Gallo and Profar for Lucroy/Guerra. I honestly think we will still be lucky to get Gallo alone.

Ummmm...What?

Look at what was offered for Lucroy from Cleveland. Clearly his stock is not as high as people around here (obviously you too) think it is. Profar has played really well in MLB this year and is a former #1 prospect, and Gallo is their current #1 prospect. If you think adding a 31 year old pitcher in his first year is going to move the needle from bringing in a #5 organizational player (Mejia) to bringing in a #1 AND a major contributor to their current MLB team then I dont know what to tell you

We wont get both Gallo and Profar for Lucroy/Guerra. I honestly think we will still be lucky to get Gallo alone.

Ummmm...What?

Look at what was offered for Lucroy from Cleveland. Clearly his stock is not as high as people around here (obviously you too) think it is. Profar has played really well in MLB this year and is a former #1 prospect, and Gallo is their current #1 prospect. If you think adding a 31 year old pitcher in his first year is going to move the needle from bringing in a #5 organizational player (Mejia) to bringing in a #1 AND a major contributor to their current MLB team then I dont know what to tell you

There is no way Texas would say no to Luc/Guerra for Gallo. Thats what i was referring too.

Archived