Brewer Fanatic

The Brand New Lucroy Trade Thread

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator
Based on what we are coming to find out about the strength of the relief pitching market, [sarcasm]who would the Rangers consider the centerpiece if they acquired Jonathan Lurcoy and Will Smith?[/sarcasm]
Not just “at Night” anymore.

This needs to get finalized so I can move on with my life. The collective blood pressure for brewerfan.net members has to be up at least 10 mm Hg

Lol great post. You're not kidding. My wife is tired of humoring me on this.

My wife got so annoyed with me telling her about the Lucroy trade, but she did find the veto situation interesting.

Now the trade deadline is interfering with my work and going to the park to Pokemon it up with my kids.

This needs to get finalized so I can move on with my life. The collective blood pressure for brewerfan.net members has to be up at least 10 mm Hg

Lol great post. You're not kidding. My wife is tired of humoring me on this.

My wife got so annoyed with me telling her about the Lucroy trade, but she did find the veto situation interesting.

Now the trade deadline is interfering with my work and going to the park to Pokemon it up with my kids.

My wife didn't seem to mind me up all night as she didn't have to get up to feed the child.

Community Moderator

http://e08595.medialib.glogster.com/media/2f/2f1d924deac18f272efc1dc2784ef8ac1edbf0e1e0fafdbf477042adbccee3ba/24-show-goes-carbon-neutral.jpg

Trade deadline is at 3:00pm CT on Monday! Next 24 hours could make a significant impact on the future success of the organization.

*HEAVY BREATHING*

Tom

29s

Tom‏ @Haudricourt

If Rangers do succeed in getting #Brewers to put Lucroy and Jeffress in same deal, you’d expect huge haul in return. I mean huge.

That's 5-6 players, depending on who they are.

*HEAVY BREATHING*

Tom

29s

Tom‏ @Haudricourt

If Rangers do succeed in getting #Brewers to put Lucroy and Jeffress in same deal, you’d expect huge haul in return. I mean huge.

It's about time. Thank you Lucroy, you were our only hope.

My wife is getting a kick out of the wife talk in this thread.

I mentioned to my wife at dinner last night that the Brewers had traded Lucroy. Her response: "oh". Clear implication: "I don't care".

I mentioned this morning that he had blocked the trade and she just came right out with "yeah, I don't care".

:laughing

I mentioned this morning that he had blocked the trade and she just came right out with "yeah, I don't care".

Ladies could at least humor us.. Do they know how many things come out of their mouths that make us want to use those words?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mentioned to my wife at dinner last night that the Brewers had traded Lucroy. Her response: "oh". Clear implication: "I don't care".

At least your wife isn't a Cubs fan. :ohwell

Try explaining arbitration or international signing sometime if you really want to see her eyes glaze over.

Community Moderator

Driving home from the Brewers game last night I asked my wife to put "Lucroy" in a Twitter search and read me the Tweets. I could instantly feel equal parts of judgement and disappointment filling the air.

Archived