Lucroy to Cleveland - LUCROY HAS VETOED THE TRADE

And That
  • Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Since the trade rumors thread was locked, I must reply here:

Homer: Joltin' Joe Charboneau????

If I didn't have a very good spit reflex, I would need a new keyboard.

Props to you!

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

You know it!

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I like Mejia better than Zimmer/Frazier.

I would agree with that wholeheartedly. A 20 year old catcher who is a flat out stud at both hitting & defense? 42 game hitting streak currently ongoing. Hitting .342 this year in A ball. Yes please

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

Agreed. Not a bad haul but unless the 4th player is a big time pitcher this isn't what we were hoping for.

It's been a party of top 100's for everyone else.

Sterns has been taking young guys before they jump up to high on the top 100 to get...its his strategy...this fits in perfectly

I like Mejia better than Zimmer/Frazier.

I would agree with that wholeheartedly. A 20 year old catcher who is a flat out stud at both hitting & defense? 42 game hitting streak currently ongoing. Hitting .342 this year in A ball. Yes please

Won't see me complaining about Mejia. He is a stud.

Hopefully the "lesser prospect" is Yu-Cheng Chang and not the one we're waiting to hear about.
"Don't force him to choose between Chris Smalling and Phil Jones. It's like asking someone to choose between which STD to contract!"

Archived