Brewer Fanatic

Lucroy Trades/Proposals (part 5: endgame)

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucroy has not been in the dugout for a good half inning now. Either he is gone for good or having a long #2.

Discussing waiving his no trade clause?

Possibly and to pack his stuff. Maybe avoid the media?

Amazing it has been this quiet and things are so close he has left the dugout(presumably). David Stearns is at the ballpark so very possible he went to go talk about no trade clause stuff.

Lucroy has not been in the dugout for a good half inning now. Either he is gone for good or having a long #2.

Discussing waiving his no trade clause?

Possibly and to pack his stuff. Maybe avoid the media?

Amazing it has been this quiet and things are so close he has left the dugout(presumably).

Wish the Brewers would let him do a curtain call at the top of the dug out.

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

Did Brock Lesner arrive??

And if he did and is delivering that many F5s, just who ticked him off????

#Refreshcity

Legitimate LOL. I just spit out my Korean noodles.

To "And that": Your welcome. Always appreciated the tip of the cap.

To everyone: Anyone got eyes on Will Smith? Is he in the bullpen or the dugout??

Still believe the Tribe has a huge interest in adding Smith to their bullpen..

EDIT: Nevermind on Smith. He was just shown warming up. Kinda tough watching Tribe game/ Crew game and all Tribe minor league games currently in play

I'm also hoping it is Cleveland. Just makes too much sense. I have to say it would be slightly disappointing not to get Frazier though. I'm not huge into the minor league scene but I'm having a hard time grasping how 1.5 years of Luc is not worth the 24th ranked prospect (per MLB.com), but Chapman and his 30 appearances is worth the 26th ranked prospect (per MLB.com). Especially if we add Will Smith, whom they are rumored to really like. Somewhat apples to oranges, I get that, but still.

If it is Atlanta, give me Demeritte plus 2-3 pitchers

I am amazed at the love affair with Hihg upside guys but not yet proven as the centerpiece in these trade talks.

I would always be shooting for best guy you can get as the center piece (Frazier/Zimmer, or Devers or in the case of the Braves, Ozzie Albies) and THEN you get that guy you are talking about as the last piece lottery pick. Demeritte and McKenzie are the last pieces before the throw in, not the center piece of a trade for an all star catcher with a cheap contract and a year plus of control.

Those types of guys are very nice to recieve, but niether should be the centerpiece of the Lucroy trade if it were to happen.

If it is Atlanta, give me Demeritte plus 2-3 pitchers

I am amazed at the love affair with Hihg upside guys but not yet proven as the centerpiece in these trade talks.

I would always be shooting for best guy you can get as the center piece (Frazier/Zimmer, or Devers or in the case of the Braves, Ozzie Albies) and THEN you get that guy you are talking about as the last piece lottery pick. Demeritte and McKenzie are the last pieces before the throw in, not the center piece of a trade for an all star catcher with a cheap contract and a year plus of control.

Those types of guys are very nice to recieve, but niether should be the centerpiece of the Lucroy trade if it were to happen.

Never said center piece, you did. I would expect the 2-3 pitchers to be the main event.

I wish FS Wisconsin would give some sort of acknowledgement of Lucroy situation. Haven't even mentioned his name in several innings, and I don't think they've shown any shots of the dugout either.

I haven't seen one notable person mention Lucroy being gone. Only fans.

Archived