Brewer Fanatic

Lucroy Trades/Proposals (part 5: endgame)

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't think it was even remotely disrespectful to high heat. If he's right, and it appears he is, it would really cool to have an insider to some degree at least.

There are some here, including at times, members of player families.

I posted a direct quote from Chris Capuano once, attributed to a, "source close to Capuano", per his request, and I discussed Rickie Weeks' last Brewer contract negotiations with a name anyone who has followed the Brewers since the early 90s would recognize, sharing some of that here at the time.

There's a lot of great information here on this site, which is why I've been here for 11 years now.

We can talk about that another time, this thread is for the Lucroy trade, but trust me, you and I are not the only ones who read this board.

If Mejia was replaced they'd likely have another name as DH in the box score by now, I'd suspect.

He was on deck when the batter ahead of him flied out to end the inning..... guess we'll know once Lynchburg comes to bat again

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

I didn't think it was even remotely disrespectful to high heat. If he's right, and it appears he is, it would really cool to have an insider to some degree at least.

I posted a direct quote from Chris Capuano once, attributed to a, "source close to Capuano", per his request, and I discussed Rickie Weeks' last Brewer contract negotiations with a name anyone who has followed the Brewers since the early 90s would recognize, sharing some of that here at the time.

There's a lot of great information here on this site, which is why I've been here for 11 years now.

We can talk about that another time, this thread is for the Lucroy trade, but trust me, you and I are not the only ones who read this board.

I remember that (pretty sure at least). There has always been a wealth of knowledge here and I've appreciated that for 10+ years as well. Let's keep it civil and knowledgeable. Heck, we're not Cubs fans...we're smarter than that!!

Hammer

Back OT - Let's not forget that the Brewers are about to make what could be a franchise altering trade. Heck yea we should be EXCITED!!

@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

Yeah, I should've said "another" insider. I know you and others have provided really good insider stuff before and I always appreciate it.

If Luc is traded, it would be nice if he could pinch hit one last time. Just for one final ovation.

But I understand if they don't. Last thing they need is him getting HBP.

Once the trade is confirmed he can't pinch hit.

Archived