Brewer Fanatic

Lucroy Trades/Proposals (part 5: endgame)

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't police you. I gave a simple suggestion. I swear as much as the next guy. However, it's about building a community. Its a rule. Read them and act accordingly. I too am excited about a Lucroy deal and I am hopeful we are on the same page once it goes through.

Alright I apologize. I thought you were attacking me. It's sounds weird, but it's been a roller coaster of emotions today.

I didn't police you. I gave a simple suggestion. I swear as much as the next guy. However, it's about building a community. Its a rule. Read them and act accordingly. I too am excited about a Lucroy deal and I am hopeful we are on the same page once it goes through.

Alright I apologize. I thought you were attacking me. It's sounds weird, but it's been a roller coaster of emotions today.

Its all good.

Yep, we always appreciate insider tidbits. But he has not shared any information. Drop the Nuggets and get your props once we find out the official package.

“I'm a beast, I am, and a Badger what's more. We don't change. We hold on."  C.S. Lewis

The stars are there because swearing is frowned upon. You've had a lot of those I've read recently. Maybe tone em down.

Stop it now. The poster was correct.

If stars hurt feelings or are offensive ban me now then. I go on here to talk baseball and listen to other Brewers fan's opinions not for someone or myself to police mine or someone else's language especially when it isn't even seen. I'm fired up about a Lucroy deal sorry for being too excited.

You bring good value to the board, but keep in mind there are children that lurk at the site. It's a good reason to set a good example.

Mejia just grounded out after fouling off 6 pitches

If Mejia was to be included in a trade that was going to be announced any minute now, I doubt he'd be playing, correct?

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

If Mejia was to be included in a trade that was going to be announced any minute now, I doubt he'd be playing, correct?

Sometimes they can get pulled out mid game. Also now that the Brewers game is about to start and Lucroy would have to approve/negotiate his no trade clause being waived nothing will happen for hours now I would think.

Well if it is the Indians it won't get finalized for a while since Lucroy can't exactly approve a trade in the dugout.

I would guess that him and his agent have already spoken about what their requirements would be (if any), and his agent probably has permission to act on his behalf.

tumblr_md3w3uJrJq1rheoddo1_500.gif

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Sometimes they can get pulled out mid game. Also now that the Brewers game is about to start and Lucroy would have to approve/negotiate his no trade clause being waived nothing will happen for hours now I would think.

I highly doubt that they would be in the final stages of negotiations if they hadn't already received Lucroy's blessing.

However, it's about building a community.

Quick shoutout to the Brewerfan moderators. This is bar-none the best sports message board I've ever come across on the internet - well-intentioned posters, none of the standard internet message board bullies and trolls, civil and most of all very informed baseball discussion. It's no coincidence, thanks for all you do!

Ok back to nervously refreshing twitter every 12 seconds...

I am not Shea Vucinich

However, it's about building a community.

Quick shoutout to the Brewerfan moderators. This is bar-none the best sports message board I've ever come across on the internet - well-intentioned posters, none of the standard internet message board bullies and trolls, civil and most of all very informed baseball discussion. It's no coincidence, thanks for all you do!

Ok back to nervously refreshing twitter every 12 seconds...

True. I've been here for a long time and it's a great board. Mods are awesome and keep on top of it all.

Archived